skip to Main Content Back To Top
- 30+ years in E&P in a variety of technical, projects and operations roles with companies such as Petro-Canada, RWE DEA, BHP Petroleum, ATP, British Gas and a number of UK independents.
- Has founded and managed consultancy businesses most recently Opus Oil and Gas which provided the project management and facilities engineering team that delivered the Finlaggan Development for NEO.
- Experience covers both the upstream and downstream sectors and the management of offshore and onshore development projects in the UK and internationally.
- Chartered Chemical Engineer CEng, MIChemE.
- MA Hons., MEng (Cantab.) Natural Sciences + Chemical Engineering.