Key elements of our HSE and ESG policies are stated below.
Health, Safety and Environment
At Curium, making the effort to work safely is a condition of employment. Our objectives are simple; no harm to people, no damage to the environment, compliance with regulations.
We will achieve this by:-
- Providing time, training or resources where they are needed to work safely
- Promoting personal responsibility for safe working
- Working to written procedures with chain of command and management of change protocols
- Assessing the HSE regime where we work; checking for management commitment, risk assessments, effective policies and behavioural tools.
- Maintaining a Corporate Major Accident Prevention Policy (CMAPP) to mitigate high-level risks
- Monitoring Key HSE Performance Indicators (KPIs), reviewing our performance against them and, if necessary, changing what we do
Environmental, Social and Governance
We regognise that ESG for the upstream oil and gas industry represents both our current and future licence to operate.
Our company is committed to responsible and sustainable business practices. We strive to minimize our environmental impact and promote sustainable practices throughout our operations. We also prioritize the well-being of our employees and the communities in which we operate, and we are committed to ethical and transparent governance. We are dedicated to continuously improving our performance in these areas and to being a responsible corporate citizen.
This demonstrates our commitment to meet the highest ESG standards for our operations while significantly contributing to the UK’s energy security from responsible operations committed to meet the industry net zero goals.